As a travel enthusiast, I’ve fallen in love with Idaho.
Hey there, I’m Jill! A mother of four amazing kids, a travel lover, and a local Idaho resident. Idaho has a special place in my heart. With the incredibly kind people, abundance of outdoor activities to enjoy year-round, and fun cities with great places to eat, it provides a great place to call home.
Traveling to Idaho changed my family, and I can honestly say it’s our favorite place in the world.
“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
I started this Idaho travel blog to help inspire you to get out and experience all of what Idaho has to offer. From camping and hiking, to discovering things to do in Boise, Idaho has kept me fulfilled and excited.
If you still want to know more about me, then here a few more details.
- I love traveling, adventuring, getting outdoors, and eating incredible foods
- I used to live and travel in an RV full time with my husband and 4 kids
- I own and run a second travel blog called: Let’s Travel Family
- I started Insider Idaho Facebook Group – Join us!
- I am a licensed REALTOR® in Idaho and am partnered with my husband Tony Greising-Murschel to provide the best real estate services to our clients looking to buy or sell in the Boise area.
- I used to be a birth doula and have supported over 50 mamas.
- I love meeting new people, connecting clients and friends online and in person